Dear Korea
Dear Korea,
We just had a stopover last night in your lovely capital and although we didn't get to meet you all we just wanted to say that we loved what you've done with the place. The little Christmas fairy lights that you have put everywhere are excellent and we love the whole feel. The late night shopping (11pm) was a great idea as well. (I will post pictures when I get to an access point that will allow me to connect the laptop.) Incheon airport is fantastic, love the free internet access. Also, a big congrats goes out to Asiana air. For those of you at home we really reccommend it. (Especially you Jodes) They gave us a free transfer to a free hotel with free breakfast and dinner vouchers in Royal Soeul Hotel, which is right in the heart of the city and is top quality and they were the cheapest flight. The sleep was really needed after the long flight too. The temperature was a shock, colder than London (-3 degrees). Also, Qantas put their own passengers on the Asiana flight which I think really says something. Plus I love the little video screens in the back of the seat and the great food.
Anyway Korea, we are stopping over again on the way back, but for longer. See you then.
Love
Ben and Rach

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home